|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
Black and white photograph of the Doylestown Fairgrounds which were founded by J. Allen Gardy. The fairgrounds were bounded by Swamp Road, East Court Street and Maple Avenue. From 1922 until 1941 it was the place to go for sulky and auto racing, community events and the annual Fair. In 1957 the derelict buildings and track were razed and a residential development, Belmont Square, took its place.